Monday, October 23, 2006

Somber Monkey

To all my friends who visit my blog and leave me messages whenever possible, please forgive my absence the last few days. I know you don't require an explanation of me, but as loyal as you are, I would like to give my reasons.

A very, very close kitty friend of mine, ~Simba~ is a bit under the weather. This worries me very much. She is currently nursing a case of Colitis and a UTI. There are further test results pending.

My little Simba and her family are in need of good happy thoughts and prayers. Please, please, please send them her way.
(Here is one my favorite pictures of Simba.)

Here is a picture I hope will bring a smile to her Mommy's face. Which then will just make her Mommy give her lots of kitty loves from me!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Your, MonkeyBunkey

8 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm and I will keep Simba in our prayers!

11:41 AM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Headbutts and Purrs from us. We visited Simba's Catster page and we can see why like her so much. She is a unique one.

3:25 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're sending lots of good purrs and prayers to Simba. We hope she gets well soon!

5:02 PM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, Ms. Cecilia, and my gang, your purrs, prayers, thoughts and words warm my heart. It's great to have so much support and understanding. I do appreciate it and have sent your warm wishes to Simba and familia.

MonkeyBunkey

9:39 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purrrring for our friend Simba.

Monkey it made me smile looking at this picture. I could just picture you dressing up as a doctor in order to sneak in to see your bestie Simba. I bet it made Simba and Simba's Mommy smile too :)

XO

6:08 PM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hi ya RocksterGirl!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You sneaky snack! I sure hope Simmy and her Mommy smiled.

hugs, Monks

10:44 PM, October 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we'll certainly be purraying for Simba, and who wouldn't be cheered by that adorable monkey - it made us smile too.

6:57 PM, October 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MonkeyBunkey, you know we did! Smile, that is. Well, Mommy smiled. I purred. Then I got kitty lovins. Then I ate. So now we can play!

5:59 AM, November 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home