Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bathroom Bunk Bunkey Business

I can't seem to get enough of my bathroom bunk. I spend so much time in there it's pretty unbelievable. I'm either resting in there comfortably, or I'm sound asleep.

Mommy hasn't had to waste time looking for me, 'cuz it my new hang out. As a matter of fact, when I'm done with this post, I'm going right back.

It's prime location is what's most appealing. I have a view of almost the entire apartment. If I look out to my right, I can see down the hallway to the bedroom.

If I look in the other direction, I can see the hallway, living room, and Daddy's desk, which is just in front of the kitchen.

Believe me, it's completely the coolest. It sure beats someone sneaking up on me. I can keep the whole place under constant surveillance. Yeah, that's if I'm not sleeping! It's nice, quiet and cozy. It's almost, almost perfect. Just up until, "click", someone turns on the light!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a job for the mice. Have them chew through the wires.

8:21 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have plenty of magazines in there with you?

11:20 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it does look very comfy in there. We all seen to be hanging out in our catbeds today. Check our blog for Mrs. B in her cat-bed.

2:34 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That's great to have a view of everything!

I have a bed like that! I love mine!

3:30 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

My what a big paw you have MB! And what a great look-out AND nap spot!

9:37 PM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the best! it's all about location, isn't it!

11:16 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

To all my friends, it's good to have kitty & people friends who really know what life's about. Comfort, solitude and did I say comfort? Thanks MB

1:50 AM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home