Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monkey and Mommy

As much as I cannot tell my Mommy just how much I love her. I am able to relay it in other ways, such as these:

I let her pick me up whenever she wants to.
I never push away from her nor do I ever jump out of her arms.
I don't even run away from her, unless i'm being silly.
I always let her pet me.
I always let her brush me.
I always let her brush my teeth, trim my claws and clean my face and other things.

If I'm standing up, I come running if she calls me.
If I'm sitting down, I'll look over when she says my name.
If I'm sleeping and she comes to wake me up to pet me, I always roll over and give her my bellies. (she loves that!)
If she wakes me up and insists on moving me, just so she can snuggle me, however annoyed I am, I will always let her do it.

Mommy does so many things for me, each and every day of my life. Bunches and bunches. I could never, would never, attempt to make a list. It would be endless. (Pause) Well.......I talked myself into it. Below is a list of big bunch on things she does on a daily basis:

Every morning she gives me brushies and a tweat.
Every morning she tells me I'm a beautiful boy.
Every morning she gives me a hug and kiss.
Every afternoon she comes home and asks where I am.
Every afternoon she says hello to me first.
Every afternoon she gives me brushies.
Every afternoon she gives me a hug and a kiss.
Every night for dinner, she opens a new can and smashes my food.
Every night while I eat my dinner, she stands by and turns my bowl. (We gots food rituals!)
Before bedtime, every night she puts fresh cold water in all of my water fountains.
Every night she gives me fresh dry food.
Every night she cleans my box.
Every night she picks me up and puts me on my dresser bed to give me brushies.
Every night she gives me a hug and a kiss.
Every night I climb down from the dresser to play with Cooper and Daddy for awhile. That's when Mommy goes to sleep.
In the middle of every night, Mommy wakes up and comes to the bathroom to pick me up outta my bunk.
Every night she puts me back on the dresser bed, where I lay back down to sleep for the night.

In getting to know all my new kitty friends, I realize that Mommies are loving all over the world. Mommies do whatever they have to do to make their kitties happy. They do all sorts of nutty and crazy things, not 'cuz they have to, but really 'cuz they want to!

Mommies go to work late. They leave work early. They stay home from work. They work at home. All of this is just so they can spend more time with their kitties. When kitties are sick or hurt, Mommies do just about anything they can to comfort them. Mommies pretty much read their kitties' minds and know just about everything there is to know about every single cat they've ever had. Kitties and Mommies have a great relationship that only they two can have. Each relationship is special and unique in its own way.

Mommy always picks me up and says, "Monkey, do you know that I love you more than anything I've ever loved?" I usually just look at her. Mommy will say, "Monkey, do you know that you are the most important thing in my life and I love you more than life itself?" I really don't know what she is saying, but I do know that she always tells me that. I let her take her time, 'cuz I know it's special to her. She always whispers it to me and always nuzzles me close. Those are the times she feels very close to me and senses that I understand her. So I know it's special.

Even though I think and know that Mommy loves me so much, I never doubt that she shares her love with Cooper too. They have their own special relationship too! So that means, that kitties all over the world have a Mommy just like mine. A Mommy who just LOVES.

Mommies are all special. Mommies are all warm. Mommies are all crazy insane in love with every one of their kitties. My Mommy even loves my kitty friends from my blog friends and catster friends. Mommies out there love me! I know!!! It's a universal kitty/Mommy love fest.

So all you Mommies out there, this entry is for all of you. I know how hard you all work just to keep us all happy. I appreciate it and everything you all do. Us kitties, we love you for it. I love you for it!

In closing, I want you all to know that this entry is only partially true, as there are animals worldwide who don't have anything close to what I've described above. Animal cruelty, abandonment and more, take place all over the world. It's awful. It's horrible. It makes my whole family very sad. BUT, I know that we all do what we can in helping other animals less fortunate than us. I hope that someday all animals could find good homes, loving families and/or have great habitats and care givers. Oh yeah, my "Monkey & Daddy" entry will follow shortly. Thank you.

There are two special girls in my life, aside from Cooper and Mommy. They are a kitty and her Mommy. They have openly shared their lives and their love with my Mommy and I. Every time we email, IM and share photos and stories, they always make my Mommy smile, laugh and cry (in a good way).

Mommy always says, "Ya know Monkey, the two of them have a very very special bond and love. A bond that no one can break. A love that will never die.", and "Their relationship reminds me a lot of our relationship, Monkey.". "It also reminds me of my relationship with my Mommy." "I know it sounds silly. I know I sound silly telling you this, but it's just how I feel."
Then Mommy will say, "Even though my Mommy isn't here anymore, I will never stop loving her.", and "Ya know papito, if my Mommy hadn't loved me so much, I would never know how to love you this much."

Side note: Mommy loves Daddy and Cooper with all of her heart too.

This entry is dedicated to the two special girls I mentioned. They live in Mesa, AZ. You know who you are! I made this collage just for them. My dearest, Ms. Jen and Miss. ~Simba~.

Love to all,

Your Monkey (Blue), aka, MonkeyBunkey

12 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

*sniff* That was beautiful. Just beautiful!

Purrs - KCC

11:58 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Rascal said...

Monkey, you made my Mom all mushy after reading your tribute to your Mommie. Then she wanted to snuggle me but I'm currently wearing my "Do Not Touch" attitude because it's time for a Catnap!

6:03 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh that is very sweet. It put a big grin on my Meowms face!

9:14 AM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff is right, Kitty Cats Corner! Mommy sniffled. Mommy's eyes got shiny. Mommy smiled. Mommy got goose bumps. Mommy had to stop in the middle 'cause I wanted snackies. Mommy brought me back to see. I sniffled. My eye got shiny. I purred. Mommy and I snuggled. I might even let her give me brushies, in honor of Monkey and his sweet, wonderful caring Mommy who fill our days with smiles and giggles and love and friendship. There is no better friend than Monkey and his Mommy. Thank you, MonkeyBunkey, for the absolutely beautiful entry. Mommy and I will treasure it always and forever, just like we treasure you and your Mommy (well, not exactly the same...we we promise not to run you through a printer or to laminate you or nail you to a wall! We're cool like that. *grins lovingly at Monkey*).

11:25 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hi Monkey! We saw you over at Grr, Midnight & Cocoa's comments. We're always happy to find new cag bloggers and are sorry for not finding you sooner. Stop over and see us.

The Crew

2:07 PM, October 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet, loving boy you are Monkey! Sounds like you've got the best mommy ever too. Now our Lady is apologizing all over the place for leaving during what's supposed to be Lap Time last night (our blog from today). That was a lovely entry. We're wondering...is Simba your girlfurrend?

2:52 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

KCC, Rascal and Junior, Beautiful, Mushy and Very Sweet, I like those words. Thank you very much. I'm so very happy you enjoyed the entry. Your friend, Monkey.

G,T,M&M, thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it. Monkers

grr, midnight & cocoa, I think we all have pretty high scoring Mommies, huh? As for your question, (am blushing), I'm only one, so I wouldn't know how to be a boyfriend. (giggles) Monkers

10:26 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Anon, I was hoping it would make you both twinkle. So glad it did. Luv, Monkey

10:27 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

monkeybunkey--you are a furry special kitty. monkeybunkeymom--you are a furry special mom. you were made and matched in heaven! bless you always!!

purrs,
the meowers

5:32 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Dearest Meowers, What big and loving hearts you have for leaving such a heart felt note. Kittyloves, Monkey *my mama was deeply touched and thanks you.*

9:33 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Awww, what a great entry MonkaBunk! You done good!!

from one who will always love you,
K-Joy

1:08 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

KJoy, You're the one I'll always love too! Monkabunk

6:52 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home