Sunday, October 08, 2006

Monkey Workforce

Good help is hard to find. On Friday, I ate up the first three hires. All they wanted to do was play around. I'm a business monkey and need serious help. So, I hired my 4th, 5th & 6th mousies. I noticed Daddy's mousies worked really hard for him, so I offered them a part-time position. To gain my trust, they were to stand guard while I napped. To greatly improve the risk factor, I left my wallet and video camera laying out in the open. Needless to say, I awoke to the three mousies standing on alert. Right next to me, lay my wallet and camera. I was very impressed.............HIRED!!(Me, my wallet & camera, and my three slave mousies, Be, Boppa & Loola.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are excellent mousies an furry well-behaved. you won't hafta headbutt 'em ta the floor like we gotta do.

10:14 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duuuuude! Monk's da man! Tell me, Monk, what do i do about a rebellious mouse? it doesn't look very tasty...

10:31 PM, October 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way of testing! We will try that with our mousie to see what happens.That's really what you call sleeping on the job, Monkey! (Of course you were only pretending!)
Love Saf and Jas xx

11:49 AM, October 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look out Monkey! I think the silver mousie (Be?) is trying to get away!

11:52 AM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa, I think I'll have to try the head butting though! Good idea! Thanks

Anon, If it doesn't look tasty, turn him into a slave mousie. Make him work.

J&S, I was pretending, cuz I was really ready to pounce. You know me so well!

Ceci, I know you gots ma'back, so no worries.

Monkey Thanks to Everkitty/Everyone

11:08 PM, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home