Friday, October 06, 2006

Baby Monkey on Scratcher

As a young bucky I used to do so many things on my first scratcher.

I would climb on it. I would swing from it. I would hang off of it. I would jump onto it and jump off of it. I would chase my tail on it. I would spin around in circles on it. I would fly passed it (when I missed) and I would always fly off of it (when I missed).

Swinging, jumping, playing, and falling from it - makes you wonder how I got my name, no? If you haven't seen it, there's a short video I posted awhile back that tells the story better. (See July 8 - Video - Monkey Business I)

Nowadays, I sit on it and look out the window and think of the olden days. Sometimes I relive them, just to keep Mommy and Daddy on their toes..............zoom!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH! what an adorable, playful little baby picture!

5:42 PM, October 06, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thank you very much Grr, Midnight & Cocoa. Monkey

10:42 PM, October 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cute little Monkey! I lookd at the video and I can certainly see where Monkey gets his name from.

8:27 AM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Ms. Ceci, now I can repost mine. Thank you so much for always leaving sweet comments for me to find. (Just like tweats.) Did you know that your comments always light me up? Luv, Monkey

3:33 PM, October 07, 2006  
Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

Now thats just cuter than a barrel full of monkeys!!

Purrs - KCC

12:03 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

kcc, ha ha that's cute in itself! Monkers

1:32 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home