Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Grandiose Plans for Monkey

This afternoon, I wanted to tackle the items on my "To Do List". The first thing I had to do was prioritize. Since it was hard to focus in the living room, I went to sit behind Daddy where it was quiet. I took a few deep breaths. I closed my eyes. BAM, instantly I had a plan! Man, today was gonna be huge!!!

Feeling a little overwhelmed, I put my head down for a bit. I think that's when I began getting sleepy.

I tried to fight it, but the more I kept thinking about what I had to do, the sleepier I got. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep!

When Daddy moved his chair, he woke me up. It was already dark outside. It was too late to do anything at that point. Oh well, maybe tomorrow will be huge.

Good intentions, bad follow-through.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::sigh:: yup, that'll happen. we've been there.

11:15 PM, October 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The paw over the eyes is the best way to sleep. Rude parents think we can sleep with a light on!

MackD Code Talker

6:11 AM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

G,M&C, Ya know what i'm talkin'bout? It happens to the best of us right? Monkers

DMackDaddyMack, I know!!! And what's with them coming in and out. Oy Vay! MonkD

11:50 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home