Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's Cooper, Comfy and Cozy

In case you don't know my little sister Cooper, here she is. We are celebrating her 1 yr. birthday Saturday night on Catster. Yes, another MonkeyBunkey Production.

In addition to throwing a party for her, I am posting these very darling pictures of her as a token of my deepest affection. For a younger sister, whom I love to beat up, I will say, she is pretty cool.

My parents dig her 'cuz she's lovey dovey. She digs snuggling and is very affectionate. I'll give her that! She needs to be good at somethings, right? Yeah, yeah, she's got other skills, but really, we don't need to get into all of that.So Cooper, here's to you my little babygirl. You know when it comes to horsing around and making our parents nuts, I'm your boy! I wish you all the best. I couldn't ask for a better sister, honest! I'm so glad that you are a part of my life. Happy 1st Birthday, you booboo-girl.

12 Comments:

Blogger Just Ducky said...

I am hosting a party at my blog next weekend for all the kitties with purrthdays and gotcha days in October. I hope you can stop by.

4:54 PM, October 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every house needs an orange cat - Cooper is the best!

From your favorite orange kneader!

7:41 PM, October 13, 2006  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Happy B-day Cooper!! What a purrdy girl you are! And MonkeyB, what a sweet brother you are! Awwwwww....

6:57 AM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper! You look very cute too! Guess you have a good role model in your brother! Have a good party!
Love Saffi and Jasmin xxx

11:50 AM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

derby, anon, emma's kat and j&s,

thanks for the good wishes and nice little notes. I'll pass them along to Cooper. Hope I can make your party, Derby!

Monkey

9:44 PM, October 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cooper girl.We are sorry we missed your Party. Meowmie has been busy with "other" stuff and has not been able to check the blogs. Hope you had a nice birthday.

11:46 AM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Great photos!

Happy belated Birthday Coop!

1:11 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Ceci, I've been missing you. So glad you came to visit. I'll pass on the message to Coop. Luv, Monkey

kj's muse, my girls!!! Miss you and think of you often. You know it!

Always, your, MonkaBunk

2:51 PM, October 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww - cute! Happy Purrthday! Sorry we hasn't been online this weekend an missed it, but we're here now. Purrs!

11:30 PM, October 15, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

g,m&c, sorry you missed it. There's always next time!! You know that's gonna be true. Another party, woohoo!

Monkey

1:24 AM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Happy (belated) Purrthday Cooper!

1:34 PM, October 16, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, thanks a bunch. I'll pass the wishes on to Cooper, along with a bop on the head from me! Monkers

9:06 PM, October 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home