Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monkey Messed Up

Do I look annoyed? No? Yes? Well I am. I changed my blog settings in regards to format, etc. Yeah, well, I done screwed up a bunch of them. I didn't know it was gonna change existing entries. Oy vay!

So, if you happen to see any older postings and they look hair ball, I'll be fixing them as soon as I can. At least, you know I'm new at this blog thing and it's obvious I don't know what I'm doing half the time, so please don't think badly of me.

Oh wait! Can I please tell you??? Whatever changes I made, fixed my problem!

So, in the meantime, here I am sitting in a box, trying desperately to hide my shame!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry - efurrything must be good cause all we sees is gorgeous pic-shures of you. by the way...we're gonna post a blog tonight 'bout a calendar project where money goes to those who need it. maybe you'd like to submit a picture an become a calendar kitty? then all the world could see how cute you is!

11:18 PM, October 17, 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

No need to hide in shame! My Meowm messes my blog up all the time!

3:32 PM, October 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come offur an read 'bout our project! um...please, come offur, that is. sorry.

4:10 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

g,m&c, we'll have to check that out! Monkers

Thanks Junior! It's good to know I'm not the only one. MB

11:57 PM, October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home