Friday, October 20, 2006

Monkey Wants his Box

me: Hello???

cooper: *hmmm*
me: What do you think you're doing girl???

Pause.......

me: You are so busted!
cooper: *chirp*

me: Mommy made this box for me. Not you! Now scootchies!
cooper: *chirp*

me: Yeah, I know Mommy said I had to share. But, I had planned on using the box right at this very moment. Why do you think I came over here? Duh!

me: It's all yours when I'm through. Now, come on out of there! cooper: *chirp*

me: Yeah, yeah. The moment I step out of the box, I promise to say, *I'm done*. Clock is ticking, so scootchie, maruchees sister!

me: Catch ya on the flip side! heh heh heh

to myself: That Cooper. She's always getting into my things. I'd better find everything nice and neat. (I look around. Remember I left my rabbit fur toy here earlier.) Uh-oh. (I focus on the corner.)

me: My rabbit fur toy! Right where I left it!


to myself: Ho hum. (pause..) What was I gonna do? (pause)

me: Oh yeah. Nothing. I just wanted her out! (I glance around one more time)

me: Um, yeah, I'm officially bored now.

to myself: Let's make sure she's not waiting to come back in. Ahh yeah. She sleeping outside.

to myself: Victory!

In a low voice, so she doesn't hear me: Ok. I'm done!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Monkey...you really must share! Course, that is easy for me to say...I am the only furbby in my house.

4:05 PM, October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent job! we like yur style. Grr an I do that to each offur all the time!
Cocoa

6:07 PM, October 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, Monkey! Now that's how you work it. So are you off to steal Coop's nap spot now? *giggles*

7:08 PM, October 20, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Ms. Cecilia, Please don't think badly of me. I'm just a little monkey brother, that's all. Monkers (ears down as if I disappointed you)

1:39 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, I've shared toys and beds with her. But my boxes are different. Ya know? Monkers

1:42 AM, October 22, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa AND Anonymous, that's what I'm talkin'bout! Monkeroonie

1:43 AM, October 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home