Monday, October 23, 2006

Birthday Wishes, Monkey Style

Today is the birthday of two of my closest friends. They are ~Kazumi Joy~ and ~Scooter~. Aside from being best friends, they share the same birthday, October 23rd. Isn't that cool? They have always been so sweet and so kind and so loving to me. They are two special special girls. Their friendship brings me great joy. They are two of the greatest kitties I know. I love them so much and I know they are loved by many.

Happy Birthday to my KJoy and ScootyBooty. I wish you both the best in health and happiness. I am sending you all of my love and wishing I could deliver kitty loves, nuzzles, snuggles, smooches, purrs, and more all in monkey(person). (a monkey can dream.)

Here are their pictures (KJoy on the left and ScootyBooty on the right). How beautiful are they? No, really. How beautiful?

Thanks for always being wonderful friends to me. You have both been so supportive in anything I do. You're always there to listen and guide me. I love you both and I value your friendship so so much!

Always thinking of you both, your MonkaBunk-MonkeyBunkey-Monkey

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree 100% Monkeybunk - Scootiepatootie and KazoomieJ are two wonderful cats and how cool that they are best friends and celebrate their birthdays together!

Happy Birthday to them both and many more wonderful years of friendship ahead!

7:17 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Aw, what a nice tribute! Thank you my sweet MonkaBunk. You know I adore you, and think you're breathtakingly photogenic (you ARE entering the Catster photo contest, right?), and love you fiercely.

That photo of Scoots, by the way, is one of my all-time favourites!

Hi calvin, samoa and violet - thanks again for your kind wishes in the various Catster groups!

It's proving to be a terrific day!

lots of love from K-Joy

7:43 PM, October 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MonkeyBunkey, I hope you know how much I love you right back! You've been one of the absolute brightest spots during this past year: getting to know you; enjoying your antics; worrying over how you and Cooper were getting (and not getting) along; always always marveling at your wonderful photos; and watching you grow in so many ways.

Thank you so much for the "Birthday Wishes, Monkey Style." That's one of the best gifts I've received. It was a great birthday, made even better by dear friends like you … and Kazumi Joy … and Samoa, Calvin and Violet!

Sorry about getting here a little late. Heh heh, I'm 18, now -- I move a little slower.

Gotta scoot!

love you,
ScootyBooty

6:45 AM, October 24, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Callie, Violet and Princess Samoa, you are great friends to everykitty. We're all so lucky. I love you guys! & Autumn too!

KJoy and Scooty, (I'm breathless), as always. Your sweet ways always lift me up. I'm so glad you saw your birthday wishes, from your Monkey. It was the absolute least I could do. I adore you both. Monkey

9:37 PM, October 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right - beautiful!

6:55 PM, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home