Thursday, April 17, 2008

Monkey Moment

My little sister Cooper has noticed Daddy's suitcase is out.

I feel a "bummer" coming on.

Not so much for me, but more so for her.

She loves her "some Daddy".

(Whispering) Psst....between me and you kitties, she's a little "Co-Dee". Ya know what I mean?

Who can blame her, Daddy's the best.

So from the moment Daddy leaves, I promise to be a good big brother.

I couldda rattled her cage when she was sitting in my spot by the window, but I decided to let her be.

If she wasn't so cute, I'da definitely pounced on her.

Especially if the suitcase wasn't out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

aw poor cooper

5:27 AM, April 18, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Daddy is leaving? I hate it when my bean leaves....even though I have a great bean who comes to take care of me.

That is nice that you are going to be good to Cooper while your Dad is away.

11:01 AM, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home