Monday, March 31, 2008

Monkey Tricked for Tweats

I was in my little cube this afternoon when I heard the sound of my bag of Tweats.

Since I felt like being silly, I didn't come out.

A moment later, I heard what sounded like a tweat, had come in for a landing.

I stop'd with my hiding games immediately to go out and take a looksee.

When tweats are sensed, I'm somewhat of a blood hound.

I stepped out and didn't see any tweats on the floor, but I sure did smell them....somewhere.

I decided to back-track to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Wouldn't you know? My search results were inconclusive.

I did however, find an even stronger scent.

Hmmmm. I decided to re-evaluate my search technique.

I will find it!

To be continued...........

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Monkey....I know you will find that treat!

7:01 AM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Oh Junior, you have such faith! Thanks

8:54 PM, April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home