Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monkey Excuses

I really don't know what it is that The Girl has to worry about?

I'm in one room, minding my own monkeybusiness, per usual...........

Why would I be thinking, or planning or scheming, about when she's gonna come "shootin" out of the room.

I'm just chillin'.

It's rough when your little sister thinks you're gonna do her any harm, when all you do is love and adore her.

I couldn't imagine a day without her.

She is the sunshine in my day.

She is the sweet, in my dreams....eh...

Shhhh! Here she comes.

(I wiggle.)

Just 'cuz I'm a boy, doesn't mean I'm the dominant one.

I'm a love bucket and a truly sweet and tender big brother.

I just like to keep her on her toes, for when other kitties try to rough her up.

Not that it would ever happen, since she is an inside cat, however, that's really not the point.

Um, what was my point?????

Oh yeah, clearing my name, right? Right!

(She gets closer.....)

(Again, I wiggle)

....(Wiggle and wait.)

Furthermore, I certainly can't blog and concentrate on living at full monkeybunkeybusiness capacity as I live my monkeybunkey life.

I have way more things to do with my time than jump on her every chance I get.

I can't just live up to the image of a kitty who flies by the seat of his paws.

I do need to plan somewhat so that my execution is clean and precise.

In short, I don't appreciate her neurotic behavior getting blamed on me.

Ok, back to work......

Here she comes.............."P.O.U.N.C.E.!!!!!"

(Sound of Cooper shrieking)................I'm gone, like DonkeyKong.......!

Another clean hit...n'run! Heh Heh

Hey...........what do you expect?

It's the monkey in me!

Have a great weekend kitties.

4 Comments:

Blogger snowforest said...

He he wonderful adventure ~ we like to pounce on each other too ~ usually it is early in the morning and we only do it to make sure our beans get up on time he he!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

3:21 AM, March 21, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is funny Monkey! I would pounce on a sister too, if I had one. Meowm says she wishes she could be there to watch.....she loves the "butt wiggle" before the pounce.

10:52 AM, March 21, 2008  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh monkey, yer bad but you luv cooper

7:56 PM, March 22, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Love and pouncing, isn't it the same? "love to pounce"??? "Pounce, for love"?? Heh

10:58 PM, March 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home