Monday, February 25, 2008

Monkey Hot Spot

Yesterday I was comfy cozy up on my kitty condo and the heater was on, so I didn't feel too much like moving.

So I sat there, monitored the room from there, and I even snoozed up there.

I even played for a bit, from up there!

BUT, when Mommy started making my dinner, I ran off to the kitchen.

After that, I got my brushies, some lovies, and thought about tackling Coopie.

I decided to wait. So I climbed back up before my warm spot got cold.

I slept all night, that is, until......unsuspecting Coopie went for a midnight walk and I felt it was the perfect time to POUNCE!!!!!!!!

..............zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

monkey, u widdle devil

5:32 AM, February 26, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A warm spot where heat comes out of??!! I gotta get me one of those!

9:31 AM, February 26, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

HoneyP, I bet you're a little devilette too! heh heh

Junior, come on over!

9:37 PM, February 26, 2008  
Blogger 4 Boys and a Lady said...

Is that the camera strap you got there? :)

7:51 AM, February 27, 2008  
Blogger snowforest said...

You really is very photogenic ~ what a cute piktur :)

12:56 AM, February 28, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

n, n, v & m, why yes it is! I got it really good! Heh heh

Snowforest, thank you for the compliment, but I'm not half as photogenic as you.

Love, Monkey

8:34 PM, February 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home