Thursday, February 21, 2008

Monkey LazyDay

I woke up Wednesday and went to the kitchen to get my mornin' tweats.

After that, I went out to my kittycoop where I like to have my mornin' bath.

I was bathing and watching birdies fly by and since none of them "flew-in" for their morning breakie of seeds, I went back inside.

I thought about taking a nap, 'cuz I was still a little sleepy.

Plus, nothing was going-on out there, so why not?

As I re-entered the living room, to scope out where I wanted to take my snooze, I noticed my corduroy bed wasn't on the couch, where it had been for months. Hmmmmm? I surveyed the living room, but didn't see it anywhere.

I walked over to the watering hole to quench my thirst. I began planning my investigation of the missing bed. I was cleaning my paws and face when I heard the heater click on.

Oooh, this was perfect motivation for a nap.

I immediately forgot about looking for the bed and ran toward the bedroom where there is a great nap spot right under the vent.

It's very toasty!

As I turned the corner and looked into the bedroom, there it was..........my corduroy bed! Someone put it on the dresser, right by the window. I thought, "this was good, if not great!"

So, I hopped up, plopped down, and by my own volition, stayed "in bed" all day long!

It was awesome!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

A bed up high and by the window sounds ideal!

11:24 AM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A bed soft snuggly bed with a window view? What could be better!!!??

I emailed you the other day...did you get it? You had left me a comment about pmail....Meowm and I don't know what pmail is, but we emailed you. You can reach me at juniorbabeeAThotmailDOTcom if you want.

1:09 PM, February 22, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks kitties. Wish we could all lounge together one lovely afternoon!

8:44 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home