Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Monkey Kittycoop Remodel

You shouldda been there!

Mommy opened up the kittycoop and started emptying it out. Out went the old bench, the pillows, and a shelf.

She even removed one of our kitty houses completely!

Which is fine, since neither of us use it.

Except when Coopie tries to hide behind it when I'm chasing her!

This whole remodel thing, seems more dramatic than it really was, or is, but I can't help but sound excited when I describe the quick "Mommy Impulse Remodel". I can tell you now that what we've seen so far, we're pretty happy. The "tentative" results are already better than before.

Mommy always tries to make things better, not worse. So either way, we win!

Basically, we got a new lower level shelf to sit or lay on, which still provides a front row seat.

You see? What complaints could either of us possibly have?

The new spot was pretty cool, but I wasn't ready to give up my primary spot, so Coopie is lucky and smart enough to know that her sitting in my "usual" spot was only "ok" temporarily, while the remodel was taking place, but ONLY 'cuz I had to busy myself with making sure that the new spot wasn't something I wanted to stake claim to, right away. Heh

So far, the changes are pretty darn cool!

Well, Mommy hasn't placed a boogie mat or bed on the new bench yet...but I'm sure she is in the process of picking something out that's going to be very special. I just know it!

Regardless, the new spot has an awesome bird's eye view just like the one above! Heh Heh

Now, that's what I'm talkin'bout!

There is more floor space which is good because now when Mommy comes into the kittycoop to visit us, she can actually walk around and love on us and play with us since there's more room. So when she gives me the brushies, and I feel like standing up, she can follow me wherever I go. I like it best when she's in there with me, 'cuz otherwise I get a little jealous and want to be outside there with her. We love our kittycoop and Mommy is the best for making it for us in the first place. We only with you kitties could come over and play with us in it! That would be the bestest in the westest!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I love your kitty coop! Meowm wishes she could make me one...and she wants a cathouse for the strays/ferals to hang out in.

7:48 AM, March 26, 2008  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very neat coop!!!!
Your place is full of art!

12:52 AM, March 27, 2008  
Blogger Daisy said...

It is hard to believe your kittycoop could be made even better!

3:17 PM, March 27, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, how much room does Mommy have for a MonkeyBunkey KittyCoop?

Kittythanks to you, Adan, for the comments & compliment.

Daisygirl, it would be BETTER with you here to play with us.

Your pal, Monkey

10:23 PM, March 28, 2008  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

i would luv to come hang out in your kitty coop

10:41 AM, March 29, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

HoneyPGirl, you are always welcome. U never need an invitation. Shall I send a car?? Heh

8:56 PM, March 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home