Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Monkey Nuts

The Claw: otherwise known as the Clincher!

Once I grab a hold of something, there is no letting go.

I only hold it even harder so it doesn't escape!!! No matter what it is...or who!

Don't get me wrong, you know I'm not vicious.

But anyway, that's neither here nor there.

As for out of control.............???

There's always, my kickers!!

When those are going off, that's when trouble finds me.

But, honestly, they're a completely different story.

I can't really grab anything with those.

As much as I'm sure they're good for thrashing and ripping and tearing, but, as you all know, I don't do much of that!

The Cock-Eyed Ear: Turned sideways or pointing backward. That's all you really need to know.

It's not really anything I think about. It just happens naturally.

Just know that when it gets sideways, I have no idea what's gonna happen next!

There is no clue as to what my next move is.

Even I'm unsure.

Once that starts fluttering around, I can pretty much go nuts, at any time.

By then, my heart rate is in the "extremely rapidly growing" stage and the horses are off!

Then you have, The Eyes: Once you see the glare and stare come through "loud and clear", you betta' know, you gotta watch out for the burn!

Make no mistake.

Make no eye contact!

Steer clear!

I may not be focused on any one-thing. It may be a gazillion things as ideas and thoughts flash through my head.

Believe me, it's not anything Coopie wants to focus on or have me focus on.....which is what's was happening here, in this photo.

It's almost like a Monkey-Morph.

When I saw Coopie go for my new toys....err, our new toys, I had to really refrain from "getting the kwazies"!

When you put that all together, it's the only thing that is guaranteed for over 100%

The Kwazies are on the way!

I'm ultimately famous for that, so if anykitty knows better, it's you know who! But sometimes, just like everykitty and everyone, she forgets!

Poor Coopie...........zooom!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oooooo.....the cwazies look skeery! Did you pounce?

7:59 AM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You know I did!!!!!!

9:51 PM, April 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gandalf says "I think you're my long-lost brother"!!

10:33 AM, April 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home