Sunday, April 01, 2007

Silly Friend Song Monkey

Calvin. Callie Cal. Calvin. You're my pal. You make me laugh. You make me tickle. If we were having burgers, would you want it with pickles? Huh? What the ? (Cooper is acting ka-wazy!)

Um.......ok, where was I? Oh yeah!

Calvin. Callie Cal. Calvin. You're my pal. You are super fresh. Super cool and fly. All the girls swoon, when they see US walk by. Just kidding. It's all you man. When YOU walk by. Not me. YOU.

Really. Mommy just said, "He's such a handsome kitty." She always says that......Wait....Mommy??? More than me??? (No response.) Just kidding...um......ok. Ahhh....wait. Now I'm totally distracted 'cuz Mommy is all, "blah blah Calvin this. AND "blah blah Calvin that."

Ok. I think I'm done with my little song. It was dumb, I know. I was just messin'. Messin' around.

Calvin, I just want you to know that you're my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

If I could make a wish. I'd wish you lived here! Right here by me! Not so far away, like you do, in Kentucky. Not like here, here, like on my lap. More so, like the general vicinity. Same state. Maybe even the same neighborhood. Ya know? That would be so cool.

This silly post is dedicated to my best friend, ~Calvin~. I hope that someday I can be a stud, like you! You are the Mackadocious, with the mostest. If ya don't know. Now ya know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Calvin, I think you are a great cat! If you had your own blog I would visit you every single day. Yep. I would.

And I like reading all your funny comments.

2:20 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Awww Daisy. MacD is going to love reading that. You're sweeter than whatever the sweetest thing is. I hear cats don't taste sweet things. Wonder if it's true?

10:54 PM, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home