Sunday, March 25, 2007

Monkey Bug Spy

Bugs. Bugs. Bugs. Out of the corner of my eye, I spy a bug.

I freeze. I wait. I look again. Nothing. I scan the area once more. Out of the corner of my eye, I spy the bug. Right there!

I blink. I look again. Nothing. I scope out the area but nothing.

My mind plays tricks? No. I know I spy a bug.

Those little suckers are fast.

Oh it's ok. So, I keep looking. No worries though. I'll find it.

There it is! That little bug. It's mine! I sit still, but my tail flickers.

It lands. Right here. Front row seat for me. Hi ya Mr. Bug. You sure bug me! Meet Mr. Paw!SMASH! GULP!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unlike zip-ties, bugs can be eaten cause they won't get stuck on anything and you will poop them out.

Knead On ~

7:48 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Heh heh, you said Poop!

9:22 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I hope it was a yummy bug!

3:56 PM, March 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home