Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nipped Out Monkey

I must admit that I like the nip. Fresh, flake, shake, in a toy, on the floor, wherever it may be, I'll all over it.

There is always fresh catnip around. It's pretty much the grass kind. (See handsome fellow in pic.) Yeah, that's the kind I usually eat.

This kind makes me the least loopy.

The shake and flake kind.....found in a toy or in a jar, yeah well that stuff gets me nuts.



IT MAKES THE MONK, KA-WAZY!!!

Does that look like normal behavior to you? heh heh (Don't answer that.)

I love zoomin' around, chasin' Cooper, chasing a toy, rippin' it up all over the place!

Sometimes, I just get a little frisky and make weird faces and eyes. I look around for something to attack. Maybe I'll roll around on the floor.

Other times, I sit there wondering which direction I should run to in order to get to no particular place, in a really big hurry.

I think I love catnip because it just lets me be me, but.....I'm always me, so...well....wait! Maybe I just love it 'cuz it's cosmic?? heh

Well, I noticed Mommy bought this new kind.

It looks pretty.

I'll let you know how it goes. Right now, I gotta go. I see a bug! ....................zoom!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger MaoMao said...

Hiya, Monkey! You sound like a great cat. I love to zoom around the house at a zillion miles an hour, too!

I like 'nip, too, but my sister, Dorydoo, loves it. She's a real niphead!

Thanks for visiting my bloggie!

2:13 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks Mr. Chairman.

6:49 PM, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, I don't know why, but I couldn't see your pictures yesterday! But now I can! That little trash-can planter thing is cute. And you can pretend that you are eating out of the trash, that's fun! Catnip makes me act all crazy too. I like it.

11:11 AM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like nip too, but I haven't ever gottne any of that fresh stuff! I will have to talk to Meowm about that! I know my cousins got some the other day and they love it!

2:33 PM, March 22, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, I know, my bloggie got weird last night. Catnip??? You like catnip? I like that!

Junior, we'll have to fix that. Email me your address. monkeybunkey_business@yahoo.com

I gotchor back!

9:20 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home