Saturday, March 17, 2007

Monkey Holds Back

This is Cooper being her cute self. Do you know how annoying that is?

Just when I want to bop her, pounce on her, tackle her and beat her down, she gives me this look. Mommy and Daddy might melt when she does that, but I just get frustrated. She acts all cute in her "luv bug" way, with her "i'm so cute, pet me, don't beat me" charm.

Oooh, my blood boils and sometimes I have to pounce on her even more.

With full force.

As you know, I just walk away.

I can sometimes do it anyway, but in this case, I let her be.

I can live with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I have to say that I think Cooper is adorable! And look, she is laying on a red feather toy!

10:15 AM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta love the Cooper Girl - what is cuter than an orange cat sleeping - nothing!

Knead On ~

5:30 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

You both know I love her and I think she's a cutie patootie. We actually tell her she's the prettiest kitty in Westwood. She loves to hear that.

But, I have a reputation to maintain so I have to pounce on her every day! Hey, just so you know she gets her whacks in every now and then.

12:10 AM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home