Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monkey Eats Cooper

I knew I was gonna get my wish.

I could never stand that CooperGirl, MamaGirl, (whatever they call her), little sister of mine! I'd had enough of her to last me 9 lives.

She won't be sitting on Daddy's lap anymore!

Why? 'Cuz today, I let her have it.

I bit her tail right off!



What?


Totally kidding. I wouldn't ever do anything "really bad" to Cooper. Just mild beatings now and then. Heh heh

This is my "Tail" toy that Daddy got me.

I just pretend it's HER!

8 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I thought you were gonna be in serious trouble there for a minute! Looks like a great toy!

11:48 AM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Thank you for the lovely compliment!!!

2:40 PM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, one could/should/would be so lucky. Heh heh

Junior, me in trouble? No wayzees. Thank you. No need to thank me.

9:26 PM, March 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment on your newest water testing video, but there is no link to leave a comment!

I like that you test the water from all angles and with both paws. But where is your inspection jacket - don't all inspectors wear a white jacket?

Knead On ~

Mackadoe

8:20 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Inspector Monkey, I took many many notes. Now I am going to have to train my Mommie. I am very happy that your water inspection Passed!

9:40 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Calvin & Daisy, sorry but the comment thingie got turned off. Darn computers.

Im glad u liked the Water Test.

12:38 PM, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa - we thought you really had a bite of her tail at furrst! that looks like a great toy - 'specially if you rolled it in nip furrst.

2:31 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Heh Heh Heh......yummy!

2:05 PM, March 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home