Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monkey - Misc. Cel Phone Pics

Going through my photo library, I stumbled upon a few test photos taken with various cel phone cameras.

Here I am "BUSTED" on the kitchen counter. A rarity, me in trouble or me jumping on the counter.

Here I am sitting out in the hallway.

Seconds later, I heard the elevator door open so I made a mad-dash back to my place.

In this next one, I was getting ready for a nap, when I was distracted by Cooper jumping onto her bed.

While on the subject, here she is on her dresser bed. Her eyes are open 'cuz she's always on the look-out for me pouncing on her!

Thank you Cooper for that great photograph.

"Now, back to Monkey." Yes. Here I am, napping. I find it quite rewarding being a cat 'cuz it's in our contract of life, to have the luxury of napping 16+ hours a day, at least. Pre-tty cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, I could tell you were not supposed to be up on the counter or out in the hallway because you have a very guilty expression! Too funny!

9:37 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, no way! You busted me on the guilty look. ha ha

2:15 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home