Monday, March 05, 2007

Monkey's Balcony Enclosure Update

Here is the first picture of the new balcony enclosure Mommy is making me. (us).

This is a view of the back. I know, WOW!, right?

Here is another view showing a couple of the shelves for me (us) to sit on.

Man oh Man! I betcha we're gonna love it!

I mean, it's not perfect, but it beats staying inside.

We do live on the 8th Floor, remember?

Here is a picture of the other side, taken from above.

Daddy was impressed when he saw the photos.


He didn't think Mommy would ever do it.

Well, it still needs a lot of work so I hope to update you again soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I am in awe! How in the world did yer Mommie learn to build so good??? That is going to be a GREAT enclosure. I can't wait to see the finished product!

3:10 PM, March 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your Mommy a structural engineer? A construction whiz? Does she own a hardhat? Is it built to code? Is she using blueprints?

I really don't have any clue what I'm talking about.

Knead On ~

5:40 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

My Mommy rules. I've been tellin' ya'll. Today she was on the internet looking for the netting/mesh for the outside.

Get this.....she's already planning the second tower. Yeah baby!

8:13 PM, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are very very impressed. You have an awesome Mommy.

6:00 AM, March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHOA! we've got a balcony and we want one of those things too! of course, it would have to be fixed up so no one could see into it - we're not supposed to be here. your mommy RULES!

2:52 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

riley&tiki, thank you very much.

grr, midnight & cocoa, Shh. I'll never tell. Mine has to be fixed up so it's inconspicuous and that's gonna be hard. So i'll keep you posted.

5:39 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home