Thursday, February 22, 2007

Too Excited Monkey

Mommy told me today to get as much out of my kitty enclosure as possible. She's building me a new one. Us....a new one. Yeah Baby! Rock on!

She said it's gonna be the ultimate! Mommy said she's going to start building it tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted!

Oh yeah, because of all the excitement, I snuck out, or at least I thought I did. Then she realized I was on top of the kitty penthouse, instead of inside. But I didn't get in trouble. She was like....Um, Monkey, yeah. I don't think that's cool. How bout, no! Not funny!
Then she put me back inside. Oh well!

3 Comments:

Blogger LZ said...

That's great she's building you a new one! My humans are not so inclined...you're lucky.

Latte

7:41 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

I can't wait to see the new enclosure!

10:10 AM, February 23, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

See latest blog entry. You won't believe it.

2:45 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home