Thursday, February 15, 2007

Monkey Look-a-Like???

Ladies, gentlemen, kitties and more...........yet another happy story to report.
Mommy & Daddy's friend Joshua rescued a 9-wk. old kitty. She happens to look a lot like me, only she's very purty! See for yourselves....

Her new Daddy is a very nice man. He comes over sometimes and plays with us.
I wonder if I had anything to do with him picking her? hmmm? That would be cool!

He gave her a beautiful name. Her name is Grace. Joshua reports back that Gracie enjoys eating, sleeping and chasing her tail.
Sounds like she's got a little Monkey in her for sure.

My Daddy gets to meet Gracie this evening! I wish I was going! So does Mommy.

We are giving her one of our Kitty Condos! It's ok. We don't use it anymore.
When Mommy came home this afternoon she put together a HUGE care package for Gracie.
We're giving her a new bed, two stuffed animals, lots and lots of toys, kitten food, baby food, two of my monkey bowls (We have, like 8 of them), a shiny silver baby fork and I don't know what else. Mommy went nuts!

Come to think of it, I think some of my stuff is missing? (Monkey scratching head)

I bet Gracie's gonna go bonkers when she sees everything! Oh my!!!
Wish I was around for that!

Well, I'll try and keep you posted on her adventures too!

psst! Did you see her purty green eyes?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is very sweet - a little monkey-in-training! I'll bet you don't remember being that little, do you?

Knead On ~

8:22 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, Gracie is adorable! And she looks just like a chip off the ol' Monkey! You will be a great "uncle" to Gracie. (Did I just call you a monkey's uncle?!?!?!?).

Your family is so sweet to prepare a special care package. Gracie is off to a great start!

8:53 AM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

She is very purrty and very lucky! All that loot sounds wonderful!

3:47 PM, February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace is the most fabulous cat I have ever seen. Monkey and Cooper are cool and all, but this kittie is the the bomb. You should write your blog all about her from now on!

10:01 PM, February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, oh, oh! she's the cutest little thing!!!

5:44 PM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks to everykitty for their sweet compliments. I'm kinda mad at Gracie's dad, cuz he hasn't been around for Mommy to go meet her! Hopefully we'll get more photos of her before she's a year old.

2:47 PM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

7:34 PM, November 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home