Monday, February 05, 2007

Monkey & Box

Although boxes may look similar to the human eye, they're quite different. Each and every one has their own unique layout. Separate entrances and exits. Some have high end interior, while others are bare to the bone. They all have the latest technology and what nots, and whatchamacallits.



Exploration of each and every box takes a very long time. Some have windows, while others are pitch black, only I can see around in them.



They're all great to hide in. They're all great to jump out of. They're all great to jump over and I love to knock them over.



I know, some of you just don't get it. Trust me.


It's all about....imagination.
Maybe one day, I can make it turn into a time machine and send Cooper far away. Heh Heh
Totally kidding.

Ok, well I'm bored of this box now. Next!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a box boy too. Boxes rule - sisters drool. That's what I'm talkin' about - I can hear you saying that right now!

Knead On ~

Mackadoe

7:50 PM, February 05, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

That IS what I'm talkin'bout! Don't you know it brotha!

8:36 AM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

I loves boxes too! And that is a GREAT one. It even has yer house number on it: #806

10:41 AM, February 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sumtimes i just like ta sit in the middle of a box an just sit there. Midnight sez i'z not playin' wif it rite, but i fink sittin' is a good way ta play - duzzn't you?
Cocoa

5:04 PM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Boxes are the best!!!!

11:59 AM, February 07, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, yes that is my number. You're beautiful and smart!

Cocoa, sittin' in it is what i like most. I'm with you!

Junior, Don't we know it!

7:42 PM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home