Friday, February 09, 2007

CRASH Rescue!!

I'm very excited and super duper happy to announce that my Mommy's friends Emily and Jen rescued a kitty from the West LA Pound. They found this male 2-yr. old kitty who was extremely affectionate and very friendly. Once they picked him up, they couldn't put him down. You all know that story, I'm sure. His story is a little sad, as he had been hit by a car and was recovering from a broken leg. He may have a few other things happening, but their new VET is all over it. Since he's been in his new home he's been friendly with his new brothers: Max the kitty and Nathan the kitty lovin' dog. He may be a little hard of hearing, which is maybe how he got hit by the car. We don't know for sure.

This picture doesn't do him justice, but I mean, when does that ever happen? right? Well here he is, in all his white glory.

Ladies, gentlemen, kitties and more, introducing the one, the only, CRASH!

Heh heh Love his name! (paw slapping knee)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crash is really cute and it looks like he might have pretty blue eyes too. I'm glad he has a new, loving home.

He looks more like a Marshmallow, or a Snowball, or a Cotton Ball to me.

Knead On ~

8:06 PM, February 09, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ooooohhhh! Crash is so beautiful! When can he start his own blog?

5:42 AM, February 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome cat Crash is! He's like a white version of you, Monkey!

5:28 AM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

He looks furry friendly - welcome CRASH!

11:53 AM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks for all the compliments for Crash and me! I'm very excited too! Mommy is supposedly going to visit him soon. She'll then report back to me and I'll keep you posted.

9:44 AM, February 12, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Crash is very handsome!

3:47 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home