Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Motion Monkey

The other day, Mommy and I were driving down Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood. We were cruisin'. I was enjoying myself while ridin' in the front passenger seat. Mommy was rubbin' on me and that was nice.

After a little while, I hopped in the back seat and laid down for a quick nap. When I woke up, Mommy said we were turning around to go home and that's when I sat up and started drooling!!! This was not good.

Mommy went UP a hill but there was traffic so she pulled into a driveway. At that moment, I threw up!
Mommy pulled over and cleaned me up. Poor Mommy, she was so worried.
Then Mommy had to drive DOWN the hill. BUT this time I was ok.
Mommy picked me up and carried me in her lap while she drove us home. She felt so bad. This was the very first time I ever threw up!!!

Mommy seems to think that I may be like those humans who say that can't sit in the back seat or they get sick. Kinda like they have to see where they're going. I think that's the case too. 'Cuz all the way home, I could see over Mommy's arm and I was fine!

I've always been a very mobile cat.
I'm not quite sure what happened to me.
Even the elevator weirds me out now. Hmmmmm?

Ya know, I sure hope this doesn't stop Mommy from taking me out every now and then.

In any case, here is something I found on the internet from Pet Center.

Do any of you kitties get motion sickness?

5 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Monkey, I am sorry you bomited. I have never bomited in the car before, but I have bomited many other times. I NEVER bomit in the stroller though.

ps: I hope the cat at Pet Center does not have RABIES! He is drooling a LOT!

6:50 PM, February 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That drooling cat looks like me when I lick some of the flea medication off Cocoa or Grr. Yuk! I don't do that anymore.
We don't ever go out, so we don't know about the motion sickness thing. I'm the only one who throws up, but I do it because of strange foods or too many crunchies at once.
Midnight

1:54 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I am so sorry to hear that you got sick! I took a long trip with my bean and I was back and forth from the front seat to the back seat and didn't get sick once. I hope it goes away so you can enjoy going places!

3:43 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, i don't get that in the stroller either. It's the elevator that worries me now.

Midnight, too many crunchies? Oh no!

Junior, I'm hoping the same too! Thanks

7:44 PM, February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the Pet Center said,

Vomit happens!

I like to call it throw-up, or blah-blah-blah. Vomit doesn't sound nice.

Knead On ~

Mackadoe

8:33 PM, February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home