Sunday, February 25, 2007

Monkey's Sweet Sister Sunday

Cooper is a sweet sweet sister who gives everyone nothing but love.
She's also cool because even though she annoys me and I love to pounce on her a much as possible, she never holds a grudge.

Since I've been tormenting her a lot this week. Today I was tired and decided to give her a break. Plus, Daddy asked me nicely, so I had to. As I'm still on the "be good kick", I also decided to dedicate my blog entry to her. Yes, Miss. Sweetness herself, Cooper. MY SISTER.

Ok, now sit down girl, you're in the way. Oscar's are gonna start and I need a good view......zzzzzzzzzzz.........(snoring)

4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, it was very nice of you to let Cooper share yer blog today. She is beautiful! I really love her gingery fur.

10:38 AM, February 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Awww Daisy. She's not as cute as you girl!

4:16 PM, February 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was really sweet of you. she got two thirds of a post!

5:23 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Yeah, 2/3's. Is that too much? Heh Heh

2:44 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home