Saturday, March 03, 2007

Monkey - Flying Machine

A kitty friend mentioned that I hadn't shared any of my adventures in my flying box. I was shocked when I realized it was true.

Well buckle up kitties, here you have it.
My flying box debut:

Here I am ready for take off!

Please excuse the quality of my photos. This free flying camera is hard to figure out.

Here we are mid-flight.

I like to call my adventures "The Majestic Monkey Motion Flight"

Let's do this kitties. Come fly with me!!! Close your eyes and picture flying around your place, your world, in your flying machine.....!!

Imagine a sunny warm beautiful day. Get ready for take off....Here we go!!!

Taking off from the living room floor, toward the kitchen, flying high above the TV, then down low close to the floor. Back up again, high over the fish tank, then swooping low over the couch. A quick "up and over" and "round and round" over the arm of the couch. Then we soar high above the kitty condo and sometimes right over Daddy's head when he's sitting at his desk. Then we hover over by the bookshelf then make a quick sharp right turn over the kitchen counter. Then we go back down to glide just inches over the kitchen floor to then fly high over the sink again and back around toward the living room. Another nose dive to glide over the coffee table and then back around toward the hallway. Turning sharp around the bedroom door, over my dresser bed. A sharp left turn then another nose dive over the bed to where we take another sharp turn over the kitty condo to a swooping nose dive close to the floor again. Then we soar higher and higher over the bed to do a fly by in front of the bedroom window where we turn back around and go through the hallway to a smooth long landing back on the living room floor.

Did you have a good flight kitties?

As you can see, I myself, like to fly up front.

My front paws always out in front of me so I can feel the wind between my toes.

My head sticking out to peek down underneath and see the world go by.

It's truly an amazing feeling.

Sometimes I don't like to get out of my flying machine, 'cuz I always hope it takes off for another flight.

Well, I hope you kitties enjoyed my flying adventure.

Our flying adventure!

I hope you can fly with me someday.

Maybe even get your own flying machines.

Video coming soon!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Fasten yer seat belts... I am flying! I am flying!!!!! Oh, Monkey, thank you for sharing that. That was very, very exciting.

Now I must put my tray-table up and prepare to land. Darn it.

3:13 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy, you're welcome darling. Your cuteness makes me loopy as if I were flying round and round.

5:25 PM, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to take dramamine before I could fly. Do you have your seatbelt on? Were you shown the exit doors before takeoff? Do they serve beverages on the flight?

Knead On ~

7:13 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

that was very exciting monkey!

Miss Honey P

8:55 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Calvin, you're always crackin' me up!

raincatgirl, I didn't know you were Honey P. You sneaky girlie! You pretty, sneaky girlie. Pretty like a flower.

10:56 PM, March 03, 2007  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

thank you monkey <..blushing..>

Miss Honey P

10:17 AM, March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool! I've gotta try a box too now. I jump into the empty laundry basket and the Lady helps me fly around the house, but it's kinda big and bulky. Your plan is way better.
Midnight

2:55 PM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home