Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Monkey's Blue Cave

Here are some aerial shots of the cave Daddy made for me.

Pretty darn cool, wouldn't you agree?

I wish you kitties could come over and play with me.
We would have tons of fun.

This one happens to be one of my favorites.

As you can see, it covers a wide area.

It's quite the adventure.

Daddy makes them different every time. He even lets me keep them for days at a time. He always fills them with toys, so I can play. Boxes, so I can hide. Beds, so I can sleep.

He sometimes uses all my cubes and tunnels so my movement can't be seen from outside. That's what I like the best!

I feel very sneaky when I can't be found.

It always takes Mommy forever to find me. Heh Heh

I also like it when Cooper comes looking for me.
I like to hide and then pounce on her when she tries to sneak in.

Sneaking around, poking around, looking around, can sure make me sleepy.

Becuz in all reality, I mostly spend my time snoozing, cuz it's nice and quiet.

Until Cooper comes along.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

That blue cave looks FUN! Be careful, because you might get lost in there. Maybe you better bring some food in there, just in case.

8:58 AM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a GREAT cave! I am gonna have to get my Meowm to build me something similar!

10:16 AM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come over and play in the cave, Monkey! That is the coolest cave ever. You could call it Mammoth Cave - MOL!

Knead On ~

Mackadoe

2:53 PM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could come over and play in the cave, Monkey! That is the coolest cave ever. You could call it Mammoth Cave - MOL!

Knead On ~

Mackadoe

2:53 PM, March 01, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your daddy's the bestest! that's WAY COOL!

5:19 PM, March 01, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks everykitty. I hope you can come over, if Los Angeles is close. Or else, I can tell ur parents to make you one too!

2:43 PM, March 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home