Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Mommy's Favorite Monkey Pics

Although there are thousands upon thousands of photos of yours truly, I am posting the ones that Mommy loves the most. Tomorrow is her birthday and I wanted to start early.

Mommy, check this one out! I know you love it.

Right?

I'm sure you kitties have all seen them before, but Mommy never gets sick of them.

Right Mommy?

Awww, look at me here, Mommy. You adore this one.

Mommy, remember this one? You love this one, don't you? Yeah, I knew it.

Ok, well I hope I didn't bore you kitties. BUT, if I keep looking through my albums, this entry will be like a mile long with all my photos all over again!

Happy Early Birthday Mommy!

Mommy rules!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are all great pictures Monkey! Meowm and I love them!!!

10:02 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

My very favorite one I think is the last one. But they are all great. Happy early birthday Monkey's Mom!

10:08 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oops, I guess it isn't early any more, so officially: Happy Birthday!

10:08 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior & Daisy, thanks for the compliments and the bday wishes for Mommy. She's a cool chick!

2:20 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home