Monday, March 12, 2007

Monkey on the Map

I was visiting my friend ~Junior's~ blog tonight and aside from it being cool with his adorable pics and clever posts, I found his little GuestMap link quite interesting. So I left him a little note and decided to get my own GuestMap. I'd like to know where everykitty/one is from. How cool is that?

You can too! Maybe we'll start a trend. I'd be honored if you left me a note on mine, kitties/peeps. You'll see it underneath my archives.

Thanks Junior!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

I like the Map! I am not too good at geography, but I left my mark.

10:28 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Your welcome! I saw the one that Skeezix has and decided to get one!

2:39 PM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks Daisy. You're the first and only. Cheers.

Junior, I hope yours is a bigger success than mine.

9:28 PM, March 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home