Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Monkey's Water Testing Seminar

Mommy is really good about keeping our water fountains full and fresh. She's constantly cleaning the dispensers and changing the filters. It's so easy. Right?

Well, when Mommy is on water clean-up duty, a representative from MB Water Patrol is always present to conduct an inspection. This is the hard part. I am the CEO, but I'm very "paws-on" so I conduct the inspections myself.

What inspection - you ask? Well..........the process is quite detailed, but I will try to explain as best I can.

All water released for consumption must PASS the MB Water Patrol - Level #5 H2O Standard Specification Codes. To achieve a Level #5 Standard Rating, drops of water at different times and areas must be tested for Softness, Temperature, Pressure, Clarity and Taste.

I know. I know. It sounds complicated. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Don't get me wrong. It does involve hard labor.

For those of you who would like to learn (or want their parents to learn) how to conduct this test, see my "training video" posted below.

Oh yeah, you may want to get your note pads to be sure you get all the steps. (Unless you don't mind a lower rating). Push PLAY when you're ready.

Luckily for Mommy, there were no violations or citations. She obtained a Level #5 Rating PASS. (Last inspection she received a warning.)

So what do you think? I know!!! Right? Makes me thirsty too!

After a thorough inspection like that, (exerting all that effort and brain power), it's quite a relief knowing the water is safe for consumption. It's both rewarding and refreshing. More like...."thirst quenching"!

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That looks kinda fun! Are you sure that is hard work?

1:28 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Oh Junior, you gotta try it. At least giving citations is fun. heh heh

11:05 PM, March 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd LOVE to have one of those! I'll splash any water I find, including the Blonde Girl's bath water this morning. The problem is, my annoying brother Cocoa is scared of the fountain, so we had to put it away. ::sigh::
Grr

2:35 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Awesome testing!! You're a very funny cat Monkey!! We just found your blog via Junior!

Luf, Us

6:20 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Monkey, you are a superb water tester! And very thorough; you studied it carefully and checked it from all angles.

Rocky
& the Artsy Catsy bunch

7:50 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Grr, I hope you get to splash bath water at least! I like to jump in just as Daddy is getting out!

40paws, thanks for the compliment and for visiting. I hope you come back and visit.

Rocky, thank you. You are very observant.

10:56 PM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home