Friday, March 16, 2007

Monkey Dresser

Ha, I bet you thought I'd be wearing a dress! Nope, not this Monk. I party naked baby!

Just me, sitting on the dresser where the drawer used to be. Not it's a cat nap nook!

It's a great spot to see the birds outside the window. I can easily keep my eyes on who walks into and out of the bedroom.

I think I like it most because in the back of where the drawer used to be, I get lucky sometimes and find little bugs and spiders. Not bad for late night snacks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your eyes are glowing green for St. Patrick's Day!

Today is our 1 year anniversary on Catster - thanks for making that year fun, Monkey!

Knead On ~

Calvin

5:30 PM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Hey, mine was Jan. ? and I completely forgot. Happy Anniversary my friends. I love you!

12:02 AM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home