Saturday, March 24, 2007

Monkey & Zip-Tie

This morning I started my day with a little zip-tie playing.

These are one of my favorite things to play with.









When Mommy realized I liked them, she brought home a big container full. They were all different sizes and colors.

She even used them to make my first kitty enclosure.

My bestest girl, ~Simba~, asked me what they were so I wanted to show her, along with other kitties who may need a new toy. Here is what they look like.

It's an easy thing to pick up with my teeth. I can grab it with my claws. I can even pick it up or move it with both of my paws.

The other day Mommy brought me one that was 2x longer than me.

I doubt I'll ever lose that one.

9 Comments:

Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh yes! Those are great toys!! And you can chew on them forever!

Luf, Us

9:32 PM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

What great toys! And we think you are gorgeous in your furs!

12:56 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

40p, I'm not too much into chewing them as I am, bossing them around! Heh heh

bkc&m, thanks for the compliment and for visiting my blog. luv, Monk

1:57 PM, March 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't eat them cause it would get caught around something and you wouldn't be able to poop it out and surgery would be involved and that would not be a good thing, as Martha might have said when she was in jail!

Knead On ~

7:48 PM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Eeew Calvin! You have poop on the brain! Better than on the head!

11:19 AM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Zip ties....hmmmm......Meowm tends to keep things like that away from me. She is skeered I'll swallow them and then have tummy troubles.

3:57 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, they're too big for me to swallow, plus, I'm not a chewer at all! BUT, Mommy's know best and u know us kitties. Curious and unpredictable.

11:11 PM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - i love those things!!!
Cocoa
aka Bitey Boy

11:35 AM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Cocoa, great minds think alike!

8:27 PM, March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home