Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reminiscent Monkey

Cooper and I have spent the day reminiscing of our good times we had on our kitty enclosure. Now that the new one is here and being worked on, we can't help but reflect on such great times we've had. To better explain, I'll just show you by way of my pics. of course.

This is the life.

Always sunny, always beautiful, always a good day.

All I know is Mommy made them both and we love the one we have and we'll love the one we're getting when she finally finishes it! heh heh

The bonus is that we'll be up a lot higher and we'll be able to see for miles and miles. That's a lot of bird watching!

7 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Yep, that was a great enclosure. I really like the hammock, too. But I'm sure the new one will be even better. And you will always have your memories of the old one.

9:20 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Your old enclosure is great! I bet your new one will be even better! I REALLY gotta get my Meowm to make me one!

10:03 AM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger MaoMao said...

Wow, have fun in your enclosure thingies! It's fun to watch the birdies.

Purrs and kittyhugs from MaoMao!

6:33 PM, March 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see pictures of you and Coop in the new enclosure! I hope you won't be too high up in the air where you could fall out!

Knead On ~

8:32 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks everykitty for your compliments and kind words. We will always love it and remember it. BUT, time to move on, right? BTW, Mommy says, we may be able to connect them. OH MY!!!!

12:18 AM, March 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you get your mom to attach bird feeding stations to the outside of your new enclosure? you could have fev-vers coming right up to visit you...

11:34 AM, March 28, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

I doubt she would do that, 'cuz left over seeds and you know what would probably fall too close to us. Feathers? Did somekitty say feathers?

8:29 PM, March 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home