Friday, March 30, 2007

Monkey Tagged

"Tag", I'm it. I got "tagged".

I was reading Junior's blog a couple days ago, and ~there~ it was in black and white, right there on the screen.

I thought he was calling me out or somethin', but I really had no idea. I looked around and didn't see anything. I didn't smell anything. I wasn't hurt. I sure was confused though. Eventually, I shrugged it off.

Two days later....poor Junior had to explain it to me. Poor me. Now, he probably thinks I'm a dumb-bee. How embarrassing. (Hitting myself in the head with paw.) I should have figured it out! I told Junior that I don't wander too far away from my blog, out into the bloggie-world, so I wasn't familiar with the term.

So now I know. So, here I go.....and if you don't know, now you know!

FIVE REASONS WHY I BLOG:

The #1 reason i blog: To hopefully bring a smile to my reader's face.

The #2 reason i blog: To hopefully make my reader laugh.

The #3 reason I blog: To hopefully brighten my reader's day.

The 4th reason I blog: The satisfying feeling I get if my top three reasons are fulfilled.

The 5th reason I blog: To turn my readers into MonkeyBunkey Junkies. Heh Heh

Um, is the mic. still on? Am I supposed to tag 5 other kitties? (scratching head) Ok, I tag, Calvin; Ms. Ceci and the 2B's; and Kazumi Joy! You're "it".

5 Comments:

Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh what great resons to blog. We just love seeing your beautiful face. You know grey Kitty Cats like our Braum and Maggie are shy so what you are doing is awesome. Grey Kitty Cats Rule. In our house at least, unless that white cat is around. Sending you lots of purrs!

1:56 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't think you are a dumb-bee. We are all just on a learning curve. I love your reasons and you should feel very satisfied cause you bring a smile to my furry face, brighten my day and make me laugh....and you do all those things for my Meowm too!

8:37 AM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

You are not a dumb-bee! You are kind of a silly-bee though. I am reading your list, #1 - yes, #2 - check, #3 - yep, #5 - I'm a Monkey-junky!

9:54 AM, March 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the Calvin you're tagging? Cause I don't blog! You're not supposed to tag a non-blogger are you? I write in my diary. You should read it Monkey to see what happened yesterday. It is sad, you will cry. I did.

Knead On ~

8:16 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

bad kitty & co. thanks a bunch. It's true, honest! Thanks for the compliments, wow!

Junior, You always write the nicest things. Thank you so much.

Daisy, you're so sweet. Thank you. You little MBJunkie! Heh

Calvin, don't blow my cover. I did read it and i am very sad.

7:13 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home