Thursday, March 29, 2007

Monkey Decision

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm a sleepy Monkey. So sleepy, I haven't moved since I woke up a few minutes ago. I fell back asleep. I'm awake now to write this blog, but then guess what? Mr. Monk is going to his sleep bunk. ONLY, if I can get the energy to move. Actually, just the thought is making me nod off.

Nevermind.

I'm making an executive decision right now. "I've been and am going to continue snoozin' until I decide it's time to wake up." I don't care. Isn't that part of my job description as a kitty?

At least I'm not the only one. (Even if I was, big deal.)

I've got loyal followers so that's enabling me to continue with my snooze fest. Mommy came home and was wiped out. She's napping right now. Good Mommy....always a great supporter. Maybe it's a new trend? You see this one right here?

Yeah um, guess what?

She's so passed out, she's snoring! Heh heh She's so cute. "Oh, what's that?"...I gotta go...............sleep is calling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I tagged you to do the Five Reason I blog...like you see on mine. So when you wake up, if you want to, fillone out and share it with everyone.

2:30 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Look at you little sleepybugs! You are making me slee....zzzzzzz

3:39 PM, March 29, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Junior, I'm hip, but not hip enough to know all the kitty-bloggie lingo. I only venture out so far on the bloggie-sphere. I'll try.

Daisy? Daisy? Wake up baby. It's us, Monk & Junior. heh

11:01 PM, March 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home