Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Monkey Rocks the Boat

Before you come to any conclusions....no, I am not making nice with Cooper in this picture. She's my sister, why would I do that? heh heh

Let's start with, this is my bed. I mean, it was my bed. I graciously gave it to her, only after she stole it. Well, I mean, I obviously didn't want it or need it anymore, so I let her have it. Only then, did it become her bed. Thanks to me!

Last night it was on top of a box and although it wasn't very sturdy, she was sleeping on it anyway. She's not the sharpest pencil, remember? I can't believe I'm even telling you this story, 'cuz if anything, it makes me look silly. Ah well, I can laugh at myself, so here it goes.

As sweet as she looks and can be.....sometimes she just let's the beast out. In this case, it was on me! I walked over to make sure the box was sturdy, so I could .......attack her. (what?)

Well, my plan was foiled. I stepped on to the bed, feeling it slightly teeter. I slowly sat down next to her, and as I leaned in to sniff her, she bopped me on the head!!!! I know!!! It was like this sideways karate kick/slice/jab thing. I was shocked. Shocked at her very un-lady like behavior. What a little monkey girl she is!!! That brat! So don't think she's peaches and cream. More like, she's a little sweet and sour! heh heh

Oh yeah, and get this..............remember I said the box wasn't sturdy? Well right when she bopped me, I backed up and guess what? Yep. The bed tipped over and we both fell out of it and we each ran like the wind..... in two different directions of course.

Oh, don't you worry, I snuck up on her later and got her back! Heh heh

6 Comments:

Blogger The Crew said...

There's no shame in laying by your sister. I lay by Tipper and she cleans my ears for me. However I do not reciprocate!

As a handsome solid color cat, you're invited to join our group, Coats of Many Colors.

George (Founder)
Coats of Many Colors

9:06 AM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Monkey, I can tell by your expression that you know something bad might happen! I would have been very scairt when the bed tipped over. Good thing you ran like the wind, because it could have been after you! I'm glad you are safe.

10:07 AM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well, at least you got her back later and neither one of you were injured!

11:52 AM, March 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder where Coop gets her monkey behavior from?

Hmmmmmmmmm. . . . .

Knead On ~

7:16 PM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger MaoMao said...

Ooooooh, sisters -- sisters are so much fun! I love to chase after mine and sometimes it makes 'em crabby, but it's still fun, hehehehehe.

7:29 PM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

George and Co., we clean each other a little. A very little. Heh Heh Thanks for the visit and the invite.

Daisy, I make that look when I'm off. Ya know? Sorta like, HUH?

Junior, yeah, we don't hurt each other much. BUT I do like to pounce hard!

Mr. Chairman, Coopie is fun, but she's not barrel of monkey.

K&S, that's a good one!

11:09 PM, March 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home