Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Monkey - Tower of Power

Excuse the mess and the lack of quality in these photos, but check me out! This is my super cool, "bad to the bone", "tricked-out" kitty condo, Daddy made for me.
It's got lots and lots of hiding room and space.
It's pretty dark underneath the canopy and it's perfect for jumping out and pouncing on any "walkerbyers".

It's pretty cool to be in this spot,'cuz nokitty can sneak up on me and I'm in an awesome "pounce" position. (always ready, babeh!)

Yeah, it's good to be king.

6 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, that is a great Tower of Power! I love to be up high too. And it looks like it has a good soft landing pad for when you pounce.

3:21 AM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer monkey,
it'z good to see u!
wutta grate tower! nobody makez anythin dat grate fer me heer! i havta climb up onda roof fer fun!
luv--yer frend--jh

6:05 AM, April 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowza - cats can jump! I'd never be able to get up there with you.

I guess nobody thinks I'm cool but you cause no cats commented on the blog you did about me.

That's why I don't blog. No one would visit!

Knead On ~

8:51 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Daisy Girl, I always smile when I see your little face.

Jeter? Hey buddy! Great to see you!

Calvin, I think there were soooo many comments, it had to zero out!

They were probably sad about Autumn, and didn't want to over shadow her.

I myself, have been thinking your Mommy would be mad 'cuz I pirated your pics.

10:59 PM, April 05, 2007  
Blogger Daisy said...

Calvin, Monkey is right. Please go look at the post about you now.

2:22 PM, April 06, 2007  
Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we wish our humans would hurry up with our towers. This is great! Sending Fluff and Purrs

10:10 PM, April 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home