Friday, April 06, 2007

Monkey Birthday Wishes

We wish our friend, Rocky Ann, a very happy Sweet 16!! You deserves the best of everything for now and always.

~Rocky Ann~ is a very good friend to us and to all that cross her path.

She is by far the biggest Hello Kitty fan we know!

Along those lines, we really wanted to get you something very special. The problem is, we have very high standards, but we don't have a very high money tree! BUT, if we did, this is what we would have gotten you!

This one would be from Mommy & Cooper.........The Platinum Hello Kitty Doll!

(Approx. $160,000)

This one would be from me. Royalty. That's you!

Happy Happy Birthday Homegirl!

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Rocky Ann is a great cat. I have never seen a Platinum Hello Kitty Doll before. That would be a very fabulous present. Happy Birthday Rocky Ann!

2:41 AM, April 07, 2007  
Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

thankz fer remindin me monkey ... i'm goin rite over to da catster to wish da grate rocky ann a happee birfday now!
luv--jh

6:11 AM, April 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you SO much Monkey, Cooper and your Mommy. I love the presents you would have gotten me if you had a high money tree. Just the pictures of them is enough. I never saw anything so beautiful Hello Kitty. You are way too generous but really, your friendship is enough!! Thank you for putting me in your blog. I'm going to have Daddy print it out for me. I feel famous!! Thank you Monkey, Cooper and their Mommy!!

Love, Rocky Ann XOXOXO

*waves to Jeter Harris and Daisy* Thanks for your birthday wishes !! See you all on Catster!

1:56 PM, April 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home