Friday, May 02, 2008

Monkey Friday Stwetch-n-Snooze

Friday was such a lovely day.

At sunrise, I was already "up-n-at'em".

I had my morning tweats. I had given myself a mornin' bath. I was ready for my huge day!! I had lots of things to do and I decided to stop procrastinating.

So.......I went out into my kittycoop to see what kind of action was happening with the birds and the bird feeder.

There was no action.

So, with that, I decided I would just chill.

After a big yawn and after a big stwetchy-stwetch, I snoozed!

That was all part of my plan!

Have a nice weekend kitties.

3 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

i wish i could visit you in your kitty coop

7:28 AM, May 03, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Awww, HoneyP. I wish you could too!

4:42 PM, May 03, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Stretches and naps! Two of the best things in the world!

9:44 AM, May 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home