Thursday, April 24, 2008

Monkey Cooper Maneuver

Just as Daddy made his move to leave on his 5-day trip, Coopie turned on the charm in an attempt to make him stay.

She stared up at him, while she gave him her best "chirp"!

Daddy knelt down to give her kittyloves and "spanx", but a few minutes passed and he was back at the door.

When the door opened, she scurried off, chirping.

I knew she was starting to panic!

She wanted Daddy to stay!

Daddy put his bag down and gave me a silly look.

He was about to call out to her, when we heard her chirp and make her leap for the TV. Daddy rolled his eyes.

She let out another chirp, this time she had turned her head to make sure Daddy was watching her.

Oh he was, and as he got closer, she got farther and went up to the highest shelf.

This Cooper tactic was a sure thing!

She knew Daddy wasn't going anywhere until she came down.

As Daddy stood there, he stared at her and gestured for her to come down.

She ignored him.

Then, Daddy knelt down to pick me up.

He kissed my head and asked me what "we" should do about her???

Well, I don't think Daddy heard me, because he didn't bop her on the head.

He shouldda, 'cuz she was being a little ornery girl.

I could tell Daddy was in a hurry, 'cuz he gave up fast. He went straight for the bonita!

AND that's Daddy's best tactic when it comes to Coopie!

Heh Heh

With that, Daddy was gone.

I wouldda pounced, and shouldda pounced on her for doing that to Daddy, but I remembered at that point, I already promised to be good while he was away! Hmph

5 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Awwww....Coopie lover her Dad! And it sounds like he lover her bunches too!

10:11 AM, April 24, 2008  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

awwww who could resist that sweet face though ~the Fluffy Tribe

2:17 PM, April 24, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Yeah, I'll admit, she's a Keeper. Err, a Cooper! I totally meant Cooper!!

7:28 PM, April 24, 2008  
Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

monkey, yoo gotta luf cooper extra while the daddy is away

7:27 AM, April 26, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Awww HoneyP, only for you!

12:25 AM, April 28, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home