Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Monkey Friend "Lenny" & His Mice

My friend Lenny, loves mice.

He sneaks up on them, snatches them, taunts them, smells them, licks them, bites them, kicks them, tosses them, and so on and so on, and so on.

That is.....until they all disappear!!!

BUT, check this out!

Lenny has a cool Daddy who secretly traps them so when Lenny leasts suspects it.............he stumbles upon an eye-full, paw-full and jaw-dropping-mouth-full of "FRESHLY-CAPTURED" mice!!!

How cool is that?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! It is all I can do to not pounce!!!!!!!!

3:27 PM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

I know!!!!!!! Junior, I think you and I wouldn't be able to sit still for a second!

7:57 PM, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home