Sunday, October 29, 2006

Meditating Monkey

To myself: Ahhh, privacy. (Eyes getting sleepy.)

[["THUMP""]].....[Sound of Cooper chirping.]

To myself: Please, no. Please, no. (My ears perk up....I sit up and see Cooper.)

Me: What is it, Cooper?

Cooper: Nothin'. Just checkin' on ya.

Me: I'm good. Thank you.

Cooper: Monkey, are you sure you don't want a bubble bath?

Me: I told you, no bubble bath.

Cooper: Mommy likes it.

Me: Cooper, Mommy's a girl!

Cooper: But I like bubbles too!

Me: Cooper, you are a girl! That's why you like it. Now scootchies!!!!! (Argh!!)

Me: Can you believe her?

Me: Now where was I? Oh yeah!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a mousie in the bath with you?

4:03 PM, October 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bubble baf? ick! we think your way is WAY BETTER!

11:09 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Ms. Cecilia, You know it! AND a jack/star.

grr, midnight Y cocoa, ya know? That's what I'm sayin'.

12:22 AM, October 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take those toys in there, or did someone put them in the tub for you?

That's what I want to know!

1:08 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Bubble bath? What is that? Sounds funny!

1:21 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Pumpkinhead, yep, I sure did! heh heh Don't you do that?

Junior, It's smelly bubbly stuff that pops! I don't care for it. Yes, it's a little funny too!

11:22 AM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

funny. tres funny!! our mom laft and laft!!

7:32 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

nels, ed, nitro, and/or xing, c'est vrai? Comment magnifique!

1:00 AM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home