Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monkey Bed Business





I'm very good at helping make the bed.

It makes me nuts when I think I see something moving underneath the sheets.



Sometimes i dive underneath just to make sure I get whatever is moving under there!

I especially like to dive under there, just before Coopie comes around the corner to hop onto the bed.

She likes to play on the bed too!

BUT, only when I'm not around.

If she thinks I'm passed out somewhere, she tries to keep it quiet so I won't hear her and come in and pounce on her.

She knows I'm always lurking!

Once she lets her guard down, she gets very silly and lets loose.

Although she may know I'm hiding, she doesn't pounce, 'cuz I think she's still unsure. Maybe even a little nervous.

That's why it is very important that I stay very still.

I am sooo good at hiding.

I amaze myself.

Heh Heh



It is hard not to jump out and spook her.

I'm a sneaky little sheet monster, peering through the sheets.

She thinks she sees me, but I know she doesn't.







I am completely invisible.............or so I think!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chance said...

Ware did Monkey goes? I canna fins him. Hopes he comes bak soon cuz I gaves him an awardie! Chek owt mai bloggy.

5:32 AM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I don't believe you in that last pciture Monkey.

I like to check under the covers each night for blanket monsters!

Junior

8:40 AM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger Daisy said...

You are very good at becoming invisible, Monkey! Playing in the sheets is fun.

9:24 AM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks kitties. I think we should all have a sheet monster party!!!

6:52 PM, July 31, 2008  
Blogger SchneiderHein said...

A bed is the best playground for cats! Especially when a human foot play a little monster under the banket...

9:07 AM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Oooh a foot. Or feetzies! yeah!!

8:54 PM, August 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home