Thursday, July 24, 2008

Monkey Birthday Recap

My auntie Stephanie gave me a couple of shiny fishies that were filled with catnip.

The fishies came in a very cool handmade bowl. Mommy later filled it with cold fresh water.



I also got one of my favorite mousies, along with a fancy feathered birdie that had a silly looking face.

I get new toys and beds all the time, so I pretty much figured, it's kinda like my birthday everyday so at one point I just chilled and let you know who have her fun...(ahem)...with my new fishies!!! heh heh



I will admit that Coopie went a little nuts.

Actually, it was quite a scene.

I guess you could call it a...............silly, spontaneous, spectacular, spectacle. heh

Per usual, I thought the actual "bag" my gifts came in, was the best part of the whole entire day!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Honey P. Sunshine said...

mommie really likes yor new bowl

7:30 AM, July 25, 2008  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh rats! Monkey, I am sorry I missed your birthday! It looks like you got some very wonderful presents. Three is a good age. I know this because I am four now.

9:24 AM, July 25, 2008  
Blogger Findlay Furs said...

Happy belated Birthday Monkey Bunkey!
I know you were spoiled by your pawrents! Did you get to go for a stroller ride too?

10:33 AM, July 26, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oooooooo...those are some great gifts and that is a very special bowl! I'm glad you got good stuff!

Junior

12:18 PM, July 29, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks kitties. All your wishes and love feel good 3yearstimesover! heh heh

8:45 PM, July 29, 2008  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Oh wow! What great toys you got for your birthday!!

8:56 PM, July 30, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks!! I'm very fortunate.

9:11 PM, July 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home