Sunday, July 06, 2008

Monkey Laundry

I'm not quite sure how much longer I can stand having only limited access to a "borrowed" laptop. I'm grateful, however, it would be better if I didn't have a limited window of time. Ya know??

I don't care much for being rushed or pressured when it comes to my time for all you loyal kitties and friends.

............BUT, the greener side of life has been my new found experience on supervising laundry duty at home.

As you can see from this picture, the laundry hamper is upside down and that does nobody good.

I must go regulate.

Hope you kitties are well and stayed away from those loud fireworks-crackers-etc.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chance said...

I iz soo happies dat yur bak, evan if itz jus fur wittle bits. I will keeps chekin in on yoo! Hope yur lappytop gets bettur soon.

Chance

7:58 AM, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

At least you aren't stuck under that laundry basket! We are hoping your 'puter gets fixed soon!

9:47 AM, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Findlay Furs said...

Monkey are the pawrents putting you to work to be able to buy a laptop?

6:57 PM, July 09, 2008  
Blogger monkeybunkey said...

Thanks kitties. I appreciate your visiting my blog and being so supportive. It's a great feeling having friends like you. Love, Monkey

11:04 PM, July 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home